Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Economy's a Shithole...

And I'm sinking in it.

So here's the thing. In all the jobs I have had, full time and part time, I don't think there's ever been a job that I interviewed for that I didn't get...until recently. I have sent or dropped off my resume in COUNTLESS places. Each job I'm called to interview for seems great and I always think that the interviews go well. But here I sit, with a job I never want to go back to, searching desperately for something new.

In other news, I feel like I spend my days in a constant state of hunger and exhaustion. I should be writing my draft of my paper, but I'm not. MJ is awake after only a slight catnap, but appears to be content. She is trying to hold her eyelids open desperately, but they are drooping on her. There are two days of dirty dishes sitting in the kitchen which I really have no desire to do. It's like every day I feel differently. And I really need to stop this whining.

On a lighter note:
BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment