Today I spent a large majority of my time sleeping, as I felt like total shit. These antibiotics make my farts smell like pure rotting flesh, which just adds to the shitty sensation that has been my day. On a positive note, B got his ass out of bed and made us french toast this afternoon. MJ is sleeping like a champ, just like me, today.
School starts back in 4 days. I haven't even opened the box that my books came in. I cannot go to slackertown with this, it is far too important to finish this damn $50K+ investment. My initial thought was to begin reading ahead, so that I would have plenty of time, but psychiatrist thinks it best that I not go back to work too soon, so my only duties will be taking care of baby and school work.
Speaking of work, I need to continue to try and find a new job. Let's just not dive into the massive amounts of angry I am at that place. I just don't think it is worth sacrificing my own personal mental health to go back there. End of story.
And that's it for today folks. Thank you, come again.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment