My Dad has yet to return my call. I called him at like 2p his time and its now after 6p.
My biological father talked to me for a few minutes, said he'd call back, called back and talked for a few more minutes, then said he'd call me later this week.
B slept until the VERY last minute before he was supposed to meet his brother and father at Chilis for lunch at 1p. At 2:40p he called to say he was going to his brother's house all the way in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin. So he has successfully spent a large part of his first Father's Day without MJ. He hasn't even seen his gift from us. I was going to make french toast with blueberry crumble bread for him, but then the lunch thing was finalized at the last minute. I was still going to make it to be nice, but he's not even home yet and its been 5 hours since he left. Oh and since he went up there, he missed the opportunity to sell my DVDs because yes, we're getting that broke and I don't know when I'll get paid.
It looks like he is shaping up to be the same asshole to MJ that those other two mentioned assholes are being to me. I can only hope this isn't true.
I have to go back to work while I'm still not fully emotionally adjusted. I am absolutely terrified that this will lead to me having to go back on all these shitty medications and not being able to feed MJ breastmilk. The Shitford Group Insurance thinks that postpartum depression warrants a look into all of your previous psychiatric medical records, which I think is horse shit, but once they see that I've had issues before, they'll call this pre-existing and I can't wait around on the CHANCE that they'll pay out. So tomorrow will be spent running around trying to secure child care and child care assistance. I also need to get my black pants out and see if any of them fit my ass or if I'm going to have to wear maternity pants to return to work.
There are lots of things I should be doing right now instead of pissing and moaning, but let's face it, I don't have the motivation to do them.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment