Class is back in session, as of yesterday. I don't know why I expected a sophomore level Interpersonal Communications class to be anything more than a "How To Effectively Communicate" course, but I did. I was wrong and now I'm annoyed. But its a requirement and I want to graduate.
To be honest though, I don't know how I will work, take care of MJ, and finish my degree without more help from B. He always says to just ask and he'll help, but then he gets caught up in his PS3 and forgets everything that I've asked him to do. I realize he works nights, but if he could just come home and dothe dishes, that'd be fabulous. One less thing to be concerned with. I don't know how to make it any clearer that I am serious about needing help around here, ESPECIALLY if I need to return to work.
On a lighter note, pumping and bottle feeding with MJ is going well. She won't take an ounce of formula anymore though. She gave me this look like, "Nice try, lady. You can't fool me." She is incredibly more content after 3oz from a bottle than 1 hour of nursing. And I am 10 times happier when she is more content!
Job search is pretty bleak. I guess I can keep extending my disability until they let me go...but that is not a logical solution. Might be time to hit the staffing agencies...
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment